The Reunion Island is growing in popularity with South African travellers for its exceptional experiences in culture, romance, gastronomy, well-being, adventure and outdoor activities.
Reasons why Reunion is a great option for South African Holidaymakers
– Only a short flight away – Air Austral flies to Reunion 2 x weekly (and 3 from 30 October!)
– South African Passport Holders do not need a visa
– Delicious food with a tasty mix of European and African influences
– Breath-taking scenery
– One of the world’s most active volcano
– A destination for all: couples, families, young and old
– France at your doorstep, with an island twist
– Leisurely times on the beach as well as perfect playground for active holidays
– Safe, secure and top-notch medical facilities
– Great weather all year round
Lloyd Orr Communications manages the PR and Communications for Reunion Island Tourism in the South African market and is the local media liaison for any media requests and inquiries.
For more information on Reunion Island visit blog.welcometoreunionisland.com