China Homelife Fair and China Machinex, the biggest business-to-business co-located sourcing fairs hosted in Africa, took place in 2017 at the Sandton Convention Centre from 31 August to 2 September.
China Homelife Fair and China Machinex, respectively create a unique and successful platform for buyers and suppliers from Southern Africa to connect and begin conducting business with some of China’s premium suppliers. Buyers are able to interact with over 450 suppliers from 12 registered product categories.
Lloyd Orr Communications’ PR and communications service for this event includes but is not limited to;
Stakeholder media interviews
Q & A
Creative content creation
Social media management
Press releases and snippets
Onsite media management, which includes the following aspects
Event video management
Media monitoring, evaluation, analysis and reporting
Onsite media lounge management included the following aspects:
– Media accreditation to attend the event
– Liaison with all media prior to event on updated, potential stakeholders to interview
– Q&A media interaction for management on radio and other business publications prior to the event
– Set up of the media center
– Media registration at the event
– Media breakfast/press conference with sponsors and management
– Walking with photographer and videographer for footage and interviews
– Showreels for each day to go out on social media
– Social media management (Twitter and Facebook) at the event. Facebook live streaming of opening ceremony and other key activities. Responding to all social media interaction
China Homelife Fair and China Machinex will take place 26-28 September 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre.